We take the respect of privacy and the protection of our users’ personal data very seriously. Below we explain how we collect the data and the treatment we perform on them.
1. Data of the person responsible for the treatment
Business Name: ANTONIO BERNAL GUITARRAS DE ARTESANIA SL
Address: HERNANDO DEL PULGAR 20 BAJO IZ, 41007, SEVILLA (SEVILLA)
Activity: MANUFACTURE, PREPARATION AND MARKETING OF GUITARS
2. Applicable regulations
3. Principles That Apply to Personal Information
The following principles apply to the processing of personal data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: in order that the personal data that is sent will be lawful, a consent will be needed or that the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation. The data will be provided in an understandable and accessible way.
- Principle of data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to the need for which they were collected.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will be canceled when they cease to be useful for the purpose they were collected.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way that adequate security is guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures .
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The treatment we perform on personal data responds to the following purposes:
- Respond to your request and provide you with information related to the services provided by ANTONIO BERNAL GUITARRAS DE ARTESANIA SL and specifically related to MANUFACTURE, PREPARATION AND MARKETING OF GUITARS.
- Send commercial communications; newsletters, promotions and special offers and manage the list of subscriptions provided by the user.
- In the case of initiating the process of contracting any of our services, subsequent consent will be requested for the corresponding purpose.
5. Legitimate cause of the processing of personal data
You can revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of your personal data. Such revocation shall not be retroactive.
6. Personal data categories treated
The categories of data that will be processed for the purposes indicated are the following: Identification data: name and surname, email and telephone. Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing the web. No specially protected data is processed. The mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of those data considered mandatory, we will not be able to comply with the intended purpose and the data processing or the corresponding service will not be performed. You guarantee that the Personal Data that you provide to us is true and correct, and you will be responsible for communicating any changes in them.
7. Security measures that apply
8. Data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the request or in general for the duration of the business relationship or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
9. Recipients to whom the data is communicated
The user knows and accepts that his personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of the treatment, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation on the protection of personal data. ANTONIO BERNAL GUITARRAS DE ARTESANIA SL shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- AB.MR ABOGADOS Y ASESORES TRIBUTARIOS, S.L. (B41626912); domiciled at c / CRISTOBAL COLON, 43. 1ª PLANTA, 41701, DOS HERMANAS (SEVILLA); entity that provides tax, labor and accounting advice.
- MEDIOS EN REG DIGITAL AGENCY, S.L. (B90219189); domiciled in c / ENGINEERING, 3 TERRATS BUILDING, 25, 41960, GINES (SEVILLA); entity that provides the computer maintenance service.
- SECURITAS DIRECT ESPAÑA, S.A. (A26106013); domiciled in c / HISTORIADOR JUAN MANZANO, s / n, 41089, DOS HERMANAS (SEVILLA); entity that provides the video surveillance service The corresponding contract for treatment has been signed as required by applicable law. The data will not be transmitted to third parties unless express authorization or legal obligation.
10. User rights
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
Right of access to your personal data.
Right to rectify inaccurate data.
Right to delete data that is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Right of limitation in the processing of data for a certain purpose.
Right to data portability.
Right to object to the processing of personal data.
Right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (competent data protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
You may exercise your rights by sending a request accompanied by a copy of your ID to the address indicated in section 1 or to the email address INFO@GUITARRERIAALVAREZYBERNAL.COM.